Thursday, November 18, 2010

Both awesome motivations for ink, I must say. If there are any famous people you’ve done ink for, who are they, and what did they have done?


Well, there is this one adult film star, maybe you’ve heard of her, Misti Dawn? I’ve done all her work and I’m such a professional/gentleman I’ve never had her take off her clothes to do any of them.
I do know Misti Dawn, and if you weren’t married…I’d think you missed an amazing opportunity haha. Tell us the funniest experience you’ve had as a Tattoo Artist?
http://blowthescene.com/files/2010/05/MistiDawnTattooSFW.jpg
One of the guys I used to work with at Tattoo Charlie’s was a bit of a mentor to me. He had been tattooing for awhile and had lived a very “eventful” life, he had since turned his life around and was now a great father, good friend, pacifist, teetotaler, vegatarian, NA sponsor, the biggest Ramones fan I’ve ever seen and gave talks at prisons about drug abuse. We were eating lunch at the shop one day and he turns to me and says, “I’ve been through and seen a lot in my life and there is only one thing I would have done different.” I knew what he was about to tell me was going to be golden. The kind of thing you can only learn from going through hell and coming out on the other side. “If I had it all to do over again,” he continued, “I’d have had sex with more fat ugly girls.”

No comments:

Post a Comment