Thursday, November 18, 2010

I have seen some of your paintings and they are awesome! How often do you paint compared to Tattooing? Do you have a favorite painting?

Adam Potts - Skateboard Deck Watercolor Painting
Thanks! Generally, if I’m at the shop, and not tattooing, I try and paint. I do go through lazy periods though, where I don’t do a lot of painting, but they are usually followed by very productive periods.
What are your top 3 favorite movies of all time?
Good question. The Jerk, Mad Max (the first one, not Road Warrior or that Thunder-dome turd), and Jaws. I also really liked The Dark Knight, but those other three are classics.
If you hadn’t become a Tattoo Artist, what do you think you would be doing today?
I’d love to say something really cool and sexy, but in all honesty, I think I’d probably be an accountant or some other boring office type worker.
Shout out time! Feel free to list any events you will be attending, things you want to promote, people you want to throw some love to.
There are really too many people I like to mention, so I think I’ll just make this about me. That way I can’t hurt anyone’s feeling if I forget them.
My website should be up soon:
tattoosalvation.com, until then you can keep up with me on facebook or twitter and myspace, if anyone still uses it.
I’m working on putting together a fun little art book soon and I’ve got some ideas for some art auctions I’d like to do in the near future. I can’t give to many details now, but I’ve also got something really BIG in the works, but you’ll have to
wait to hear more about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment